Friday, February 04, 2005

WOW what a busy week!!!

Well this week started off like any other normal week. However, towards the middle of the week...WOW it suddenly got more busy. I had to take interviews yesterday, on Wednesday I passed the first part of the driving test. I really feel that the first part presents the largest hurdle. In Korea their English driving test contains some horrendous English. Lets just say I am glad that is behind me.
Today will likely be very busy too. At the company I have to take more interviews, then I have to email some work to another company. Then I might go out with students again, that is fun. This week has been very busy. Next week there will be a 3 day holiday....i intend to enjoy the holiday, as much as I can....and get plenty of rest.

I will be starting a blog on Lineage soon so I will not post info about lineage here anymore.
Ok that is all for now. I will take a stab at the next phase of driving test next week, maybe I will pass it in one go? Maybe....maybe.

Jeyo

No comments: