Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Haven't posted in awhile.

We have just come off of a 3 day weekend. It was really nice. We drove north (to avoid heavy traffic), to Chung-nam province. Lets just say we had to change our plans on couple of occasions due to traffic.

Anyways we went to a small town called mun-chang. We ate there and basically chilled for the day, and stayed over night.

It was raining very heavily. Sunday we relaxed at home..I got some much needed rest. However on Monday I got really sick....stomach, and intestinal cramps, with diarrhea, and vomiting....it was aweful. I rested for over 16 hours...taking only fluids...

So today I feel alittle wierd....

But this week is a 4 day week, and one day is gone....3 more to go!


I will be burning the videos to dvd this week. Ugh I am behind scedule I should have gotten that done ages ago.

ok my last class awaits!

jeyo

No comments: