Monday, November 27, 2006

I have not forgotten!!

Ok this is just a short note to say that I have not forgotten. Lets just say that recounting the little that I have has brought back vivid memories.
It is so strange, when ever I go abroad and then return the time spent away seems like a distant memory. Just another stamp in my passport. However recalling events is such a good workout for my spent memory cells.

Ok just an update today. We are still adjusting. George looks great in his hand me downs. I am having issues with my digital camcorder...might have to buy another one if this problem turns out to be more complex and more expensive than the camcorder is worth.

Mike I am not sure about April.

Ok I gotta go!

Jeyo.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well lets pray on it. We really miss you guys! Business is going well. My show "Speak For Yourself" is going well. I am also rehearsing Purlie. Check out my blog mikeactingout.blogspot.com
I updated it