we are leaving tomorrow...we will be flying out on friday morning. We are so Excited!!!!we are bringing empty bags along...we plan to go on a shopping spree...yu!hoo!.....we will update later with pics....bye for now.
Have a fun and safe trip! When do you come back? We leave AK on Friday night. We need to plan our next trip to AK when we both can be there. We are thinking the memorial. Let me know. Check out my blog and leave a post. www.mikeactingout.blogspot.com
Yo Jemal, Its Omorro, long time no talk to, how you doin?! Anyway, have a good trip. And about the memorial, there is no if your coming, your definitly coming!!! So lets get the plans in motion, if you need help financially let us know k'?
Yeah, I agree with Omorro. Let us know what we can do to help. I can talk with your bosses about getting some vacation time... didn't know I had contacts like that, did you?
6 comments:
Have a fun and safe trip! When do you come back? We leave AK on Friday night. We need to plan our next trip to AK when we both can be there. We are thinking the memorial. Let me know. Check out my blog and leave a post. www.mikeactingout.blogspot.com
Have FUN! Take lots of pictures and be safe. Send our love to the in-laws for us! I agree with Mike, a memorial get-together would be great.
Jemilah
Hey guys take pics of EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY!!!
Love ya
Falanya
Yo Jemal, Its Omorro, long time no talk to, how you doin?! Anyway, have a good trip. And about the memorial, there is no if your coming, your definitly coming!!! So lets get the plans in motion, if you need help financially let us know k'?
Have a blast. It's about time you got around to going out there. Hope your time with the in-laws is grand.
Yeah, I agree with Omorro. Let us know what we can do to help. I can talk with your bosses about getting some vacation time... didn't know I had contacts like that, did you?
Post a Comment