Friday, December 08, 2006

pics from india!






ok here are some pics from india. there is a pic. of george with my mom and dad, then there is another pic. of me and jemal in traditional indian wear. George met a few kids in india... so here is george with his friends, then there is the pic of the new bride and the groom(my older sister and her husband)...now for the most fun pic. "Jemal on an elephant"!!!!!!lol

11 comments:

Jeyo said...

thanks stephanie!!! yes we did...i went home after almost 6 years it was amazing.....we are planning to go back in september next year again!!!!

Jemilah said...

Uh, any plans to visit us little folks, maybe, possibly, hopefully, likely, no? yes? Next May? Next Month?! Wow! LOL j/k

Mike said...

You rode an elaphant??!! R u crazy!! I'm just a punk. I'm scared riding a horse! They scare me!! I love the pics. George is so big!! I miss u guys!! Lets talk about April!!

Unknown said...

The pics are AWESOME!!! George is getting so big!! I LOVE the traditional Indian dress!!! So beautiful and elegant! Jemal, you rode an ELEPHANT!!!! Wow!
Love you guys,
Falanya

Unknown said...

The pics are AWESOME!!! George is getting so big!! I LOVE the traditional Indian dress!!! So beautiful and elegant! Jemal, you rode an ELEPHANT!!!! Wow!
Love you guys,
Falanya

Unknown said...

The pics are AWESOME!!! Gita, how many sisters do you have and what are their names? Anymore pics of your family? Wow, Jemal you rode an ELEPHANT? That is awesome!! How did you get up there? Ladder? Hoist?
Love you guys
Falanya

Unknown said...

The pics are AWESOME!!! Gita, how many sisters do you have and what are their names? Anymore pics of your family? Wow, Jemal you rode an ELEPHANT? That is awesome!! How did you get up there? Ladder? Hoist?
Love you guys
Falanya

Unknown said...

The pics are AWESOME!!! Gita, how many sisters do you have and what are their names? Anymore pics of your family? Wow, Jemal you rode an ELEPHANT? That is awesome!! How did you get up there? Ladder? Hoist?
Love you guys
Falanya

Unknown said...

I was having computer difficulties ( I was told that it wasn't able to load my comments) and now I have left way too many comments...my bad
Falanya

Mike said...

Shavonne wants to know if Gita's family owns the elephant? Also, did you see any tigers?

Jeyo said...

Um ok to answer some questions. The older sisters name is Kavita nickname Pinki. While Sanyogita is the younger sister a.k.a Abu the cute!

Mike...Elephants are not owned by common people like that. Those people are really poor and make a living have people hop up on the elephant and take rides. He was paid only rps 100...but would have charged me 500....err.