Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday monday monday...

Ok so Monday is back but last week (Omorro I tried to call you did you get my message?) we came off of a really nice 4 day holiday. We stay in and around Gunsan. It was so relaxing. I am discovering that there are many things to do here in our little town. Hanging out at E-mart, seeing a movie and one of the 2 big new cinemas. There is another one but it is old and well...it sucks.

We have many scenic places nearby. We went down near the docks and took a stroll. We also drove near the fish market.
For monthes I have had itchy feet. We both did. We had to travel, drive and drive and drive. Now after returning from India, we are now a bit more relaxed. I just want to hang out more at home with my famliy. Our house is a mini pc cafe (we have 4 pcs all networked). We have a little cd/dvd, avi player, for cars. However we also use it in the house..allowing us to watch some program while all of us sit on the bed, or Yogita and I play Lineage slaying dragons finding treasures, while enjoying some program. We love reading at home we read the same books (series). It is great! We do not understand it when we see couples who want to spend more time with other people rather than with each other.

Ok I gotta go now...need to take a urination.

tata GM Daewoo!

Jemal

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dude,
Try emailing me from one of ur 4 computers. I c u online sometimes and I IM u but u must b idle. Get back

Jemilah said...

That is my dream, to have a mini pc cafe in my living room!!!! All networked together with large flat screens.
But I hear ya on the couples preferring other people than their mates. Nick and I both love Stargate, Lost (thanks to Lanya), Pogo games, Bebo (again, thanks to Lanya), Agatha Christie novels, Need for Speed (gamecube) etc. He's my bestfriend :)