Monday, July 23, 2007

First post in almost a month.

Wow time sure does fly. I was doing some overtime and we had a new teacher arrive. She is American and seems to be coping well.
The teacher that left us, Ashley was alot of fun to be around great sense of humor. Abu you remember her, she is very tall.
Have fun Ashley!!! I will be posting some pictures of a farwell party we had.
Omorro sorry about missing u online!! I got to get that address to you...I will give you the School's address.
Jemal Hogan

Hyundai Foreign Language Institute (현대외국어학원)
Na-un 1 dong 795-2 Gunsan si
Actually in the main post office here in Gunsan works one of our students. She will see my name and make sure that it gets to me. She might even come to the Institute in person. She has done so in the past for us and other teachers.
Today yogita and I looking into getting new phones...so everyone you can call 2 numbers to get into contact with us.
George had alot of fun yesterday, and on saturday.
Ok I gotta run...many new students are signing up today and getting level tested right now...
More later!!
Jeyo

28 comments:

Jemilah said...

Jemal, love ya bro, but you are the King of Vague. George had a lot of fun doing what? And how is Yogita feeling these days? When do you guys find out what you are having?

Jemilah

Jeyo said...

hey jemilah ,

George went to a playroom with his friends. after that we all went out to eat. George also got some ice-cream for being good all week and studying hard. We found out last week that we are going to have a baby boy....my due date is december 2nd. I am feeling good....eating alot of vegetables and fruits. well, that's it for now.

we will keep u updated.

love:Jeyo

Mike said...

IT's A BOY!!!!! SUPRISE!!! Just kidding. I'm glad to hear Yogi is feeling good still. Keep eating those veggies!

Unknown said...

Hey guys
YEAH...a BOY! That will even things up among the Hogan cousins: 3 girls and 3 boys! Do you have a name yet?

Jemilah said...

George will have a brother! How adorable! Wow! Congradulations, guys. Sometimes I wish Jotham has a little brother. I know he would love that. But that's no longer an option. Glad to hear you are feeling well, Gita. December 2nd isn't too far off. Let us know when you have registered anywhere so we can send gifts :)))) Love ya!

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Jemal and yogi...been missing you online, can't wait till we can communicate again more regularly...I will send you my CD soon, till then take care!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Load LemeProrlon software programms on PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Buy LemeProrlon soft programm [/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Buy LemeProrlon software programms to PC[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Anonymous said...

SNONSVESHOULT [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu attracted http://www.hairdirect.com/community/user/Profile.aspx?UserName=prilosec%20side%20effects http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3331986 http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?p=17358630 complaintsin furrowed http://aviary.com/artists/infraredsaun http://www.opensocial.org/profiles/blogs/tempurpedic-neck-pillow http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534491

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

Anonymous said...

You are not right. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

I confirm. I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

Anonymous said...

Вот еще немного ссылок на тему, гимнастика для похудения в картинках

как похудеть в домашних условиях - http://roigernw4.narod.ru
как похудеть без диет - http://armandjelani.t35.com
ешьте чтобы похудеть - http://hakeemotto.t35.com
похудеть после родом - http://emnon.t35.com
воловичева похудела фото - http://duffey5emv.narod.ru
как похудеть без диет - http://stotesberryjrz.narod.ru
способы похудеть легко - http://fruitsqy7.narod.ru
как инна воловичева похудела - http://cornalch.t35.com
ешьте чтобы похудеть - http://sindelardksz.narod.ru
легкий способ похудеть - http://garrettmark.t35.com

Anonymous said...

http://mordijiew.us

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

I love jeyotraveling.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Anonymous said...

free christan dating site3 http://loveepicentre.com/articles.php interactive dating

Anonymous said...

ts dating game http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials.php conservative dating free

Anonymous said...

edward abbey free ebook http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/Web-Services/c2536/?page=2 guitar download pdf ebook [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/es/Terrorism-Informatics-Knowledge-Management-and-Data-Mining-for-Homeland-Security/p121902/]ebook free os palm[/url] memory notebook nursing ebook

Anonymous said...

totally accessible mri ebook http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/Roger-Sabin/m110664/ the english patient ebook [url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/George-Alec-Effinger/m42341/]ipod ebook converter[/url] ebook ebook free software
[url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/Michael-P-Muehlenbein/m88159/][img]http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/image/1.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

what is nternet software http://buyoem.co.uk/de/category-100-104/Software-Plugins?page=2 superbowl square grid software [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/es/product-37214/Mixpad-Audio-Mixer-1-1]blackberry bold streaming audio software[/url] dvd player downloadable software
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-17472/TypeIt4Me-X-4-0-Mac]TypeIt4Me X 4.0 [Mac] - Download OEM, Software Sale, OEM Software[/url] zip software decompressing
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-10294/3DALiENS-GLU3D-1-3-FOR-MAYA-7-0][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/1.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

memory software for my pocket pc http://buyoem.co.uk/de/product-37369/Abexo-Memory-Defragmenter-and-Process-Tweak-2-4 windows poker software [url=http://buyoem.co.uk/category-11/System-Tools]singing software kids[/url] genology software
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-37375/Babylon-Pro-7-0]Babylon Pro 7.0 - Software Store[/url] sitelink management software
[url=http://buyoem.co.uk/product-35727/ContrastMaster-1-0-for-Adobe-Photoshop][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/1.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/procardia.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/10.jpg[/img][/url]
free practice test for pharmacy technician http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/kytril.htm americam botanical pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/precose.htm]pharmacy continuing education[/url]
russian pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/catalogue/t.htm praire trail pharmacy in [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/himplasia.htm]himplasia[/url]
ole miss school of pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/rumalaya.htm museum pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/rhinocort.htm]pharmacy aygestrin[/url]
pravachol pharmacy minneapolis http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/actos.htm canada pharmacy on line [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/trazodone.htm]trazodone[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/mobic.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/12.jpg[/img][/url]
celebrex from new pharmacy zealand http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lotensin.htm pharmacy ekhard [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/anti-allergic-asthma.htm]mexico pharmacy vicodin and tourist[/url]
belmont university and pharmacy school http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/imitrex.htm discount pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/himcolin.htm]himcolin[/url]
april pharmacy local script ambassador consult http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/anafranil.htm online overseas pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/catalogue/l.htm]century pharmacy ny[/url]
night watch pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/entocort.htm pharmacy tech school [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/retin-a-0-05-.htm]retin a 0 05 [/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/flomax.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/11.jpg[/img][/url]
schnucks pharmacy openings http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/horny-goat-weed.htm good price pharmacy robina [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/noroxin.htm]better health pharmacy south australia[/url]
pharmacy forcasts http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/paxil.htm online soma no prescription us pharmacy free shipping [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/vigora.htm]vigora[/url]
express pharmacy services of pa inc http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/amoxil.htm tri fold for specialty pharmacy example [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/horny-goat-weed.htm]quincy massachusetts pharmacys[/url]
cvs pharmacy doylestown pa http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/medrol.htm jobs in a pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/detrol.htm]detrol[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/catalogue/o.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/3.jpg[/img][/url]
pharmacy publications http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/risperdal.htm pharmacy warehouse melbourne [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/innopran-xl.htm]braun pharmacy[/url]
save mart pharmacy porterville http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lopid.htm pharmacy resume examples [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/aciclovir.htm]aciclovir[/url]
ohio best rx local pharmacy drug pricing comparison http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/nexium.htm online pharmacy prescription required [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lynoral.htm]purchase ranitidine pharmacy[/url]
western new england college pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/trental.htm schultz pharmacy inc oshkosh wisconsin [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/vantin.htm]vantin[/url]

Anonymous said...

vegetarian dating vancouer wa http://loveepicentre.com winning dating site profiles
gps dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]cell phone dating free[/url] dating north carolina
rate dating cock pics [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice/]remy dasilva dating scam[/url] steve harvey dating site [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/mrzero8/]mrzero8[/url] free dating sites dickson tennessee