Friday, August 24, 2007

Hi all!

Well this month is almost over...September is Chu-sok so that means a 5 day holiday. George is really getting taller these past several weeks. I need to change my tires....I have to choose between Japanese (yokohama, or Korean brands which tend to be cheaper).

Yogita is feeling a bit weak when it is very hot, but she is still active.
We are going to take it easy for these next several weeks. Well...until Chu-sok that is.
We need to stock up on books, maybe make some last minute upgrades to our pc's. Yogita's pc is still single core, i will give her my cpu, and i will get a faster duo core or a quad core....depends on price....if ur using a single core system for games......tisk tisk. Muli core cpu's are very multi task friendly. I think one can even use dual monitors......I am thinking about that.....


ok i gotta go....here in korea it is friday....so have a good weekend!


jeyo

9 comments:

Jemilah said...

Do you guys plan on registering anywhere. I can't wait to shop for the baby! Any names in mind? Have a good weekend and I hope it isn't too hot for Yogita. It's really cooling down here. Chow!

Jeyo said...

Um we do not register Melah. We are unaware of this.... We just poop the babies out.
We want to name him, no we will name him Jeyo. Even Goerge has taken to the name. He calls him Jeyo baby. You see George's name is attached to my nick name that mom gave me when I was younger..I am sure you remember. So George knows this. Jeyo on the other hand represents both of our names... We are all eager to meet him. I think he is eager to meet us as well. He moves so much.

Mike said...

Give Yogi are love. Check out my blog about my new show Man of La Mancha! We open September 4th.
www.mikeactingout.blogspot.com

Jeyo said...

OK mike we will! I love reading about your acting! Is there anyway you get us a cd or something? We would like to enjoy your performances here as well.

Jeyo said...

Oh Melah..about the registering thing...I would only register for well...a new core 2 duo notebook with 2 gigs of DDR2 ram, a killer video card, and a huge 320gig hdd...and and....well...we just have no idea what registering for baby things is all about...
But...that notebook idea...I could sort of have the baby look at it...does that count? Heh how are your babies?

Jemilah said...

Oh, well aren't you funny. LOL In that case, I need a completely rebuilt computer with flat screen monitor and photoshop. Make that TWO, so that I can kick Nick's butt at Starcraft. Can't WAIT for Starcraft 2 to come out.

You just go onto like Walmart.com or something and do a baby registry and then people know what to get you for baby showers. I wasn't sure if that was a common thing to do there in S. Korea. But here it is a neccessary evil because people want to get you things, but want to get things that are of use to you and not just what they think are cute. It's no big deal.

The kids are doing well. Check out my Bebo page: www.jemnick.bebo.com or the kids websites: www.babyhomepages.net/jotham & www.babyhomepages.net/ameliabadelia. What email do you use most?

Mike said...

I will send u a copy of a dvd. Post ur address again

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Jemal/yogita glad to see all is well. I think Jeyo is a great name, and I remember about Mom calling you George! Get back at me about your ideas for me musically. Also Quad core? Wow, do you think I should get this for recording, or could I get by with duo, and please use laymans terms!!! LOL

Jeyo said...

Thanks for all the post and melah we are all over your webpages!!! Love the pics!!!!

Omorro...as you know...duo core cpus are actually two cpu's working together...not that wack hyperthreading that later p4's had. Where the pc sort of streamlined linear tasks. This time you have 2 cpus on one chip. GREAT for multitasking! Now both pc's I use are duo core...and well intel kicks butt!!

Now Quad core....simple put for what you want to do...this is the way to go. With 4 cpu's working together..it really helps with encoding, and the sort of stuff your going to be doing. In the future quad core is going to be needed for gaming...but now games can get a huge boost from duo core..there is not much a difference in performance with a quadcore...the software is not written to take advantage of it...now with multimedia apps, they are sort of hardwired for multiple cpu set ups...if u can get a quad...if it is too expensive now..then get a high clocked core 2 duo....at least 2ghz(that basically is 2 2ghz cpus working together)

Just my 2 cents...I notice HUGE gains in this area!!!! Melah..for u and Nick I would recommend any core 2 duo cpu that fits the budjet you see for gaming or common pc use (where multitasking is needed) 2 cpu cores are more than enough...quad...it is ahead of the times....for a short while...and it is very very pricey!! OK take care...I better get this off....it is getting late!!! Lanya it is nice hear that you chatted with Abu!!!