Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Another dayoff!!!!!

well, this has been a FANTASTIC month so far. First we had the thanksgiving week and ended up having only 2 work days that week and now tomorrow is another national holiday.

During Chusok we spent alot of time doing things we love to do.....taking short trips, spending time with eachother and George, reading, talking......as for tomorrow we have nothing planned....we might just take a short trip or chill at home.

George is getting taller....he loves talking alot these days and asking endless questions.....we(jemal and I) are loving this phase. we can talk to him more and actually get to know him as a person better.

I am in my third trimester now and still finding it easy to cope with all the changes. Its actually better than last time......i plan on working until its time to give birth...it keeps me active and feeling healthy.

Jemal is doing good. His schedule has changed but as usual Jemal is handeling it and enjoying it. I love his happy-go-lucky outlook....it keeps me from feeling depress when changes happen. I am always looking for the good in every situation these days.....another lesson i learned from Jemal. THANKU Mr. H!!!!!

well, that's it for now.....i'm going to start this new series that Jemal is reading and said is really nice......we are actually reading the SAME SERIES, SAME BOOK......lol...go figure.

enough said...time to go....this is JEYO reporting from S.KOREA....Peace Out!!!!

No comments: