Last week was going fine until Thursday evening....Abu came rushing to the school with Jeyo...she saved his life...
He was pale, barely breathing, he was incoherent eyes unfocused. It was terrible...it looked like he was at deaths door... The little guy had no life left in him.
Well Abu noticed that his breathing was strange, and that he was not energetic like usual. She sprung into action! She grabbed Jeyo and got 2 people to help her by driving her to the school. Now remember she does not speak Korean, and in Korea..most do not speak English at all. Yet Abu was able to get Jeyo to our school...across from the school is a pediatric clinic. Our doctor is there.
Abu saved his life......way to go! The doctor was able to quickly diagnose him and I raced to Iksan a nearby city...about 30 km away...I got there in less than 15mins. However Jeyo started to get better in the car. When we arrived at the hospital they pushed antibiotics...and...after about 10hours....jeyo was stable...smiling, going about his baby business in his little baby way.
Jeyo was saved by Abu's quick thinking who is a masters in biology...so she could notice the signs of respiratory distress and take action with out panicking.
SO alls well that ends well....Jeyo is back to normal...I think he shows more affection to abu than before this crisis....He knows who saved him!
Ok I gotta go..it was emotionally straining for all of us......
finally...abu...you kick ass!
5 comments:
OMG!!! Give all priase to Jehovah!!! My heart sunk when I started to read this!! That happened to Miciah when she was five months old. IT was dad who was quick thinker! What was the problem? I'm soooo relieved to hear he is ok
Yes...it was horrible...he almost died had Abu not taken care of him.
It was acute pnumonia..a killer in a barely 4 month old. Sorry hear it happened with Miciah.
Poor baby! How horrible! Is he completely out of the woods???
I am glad that everything is Ok with Jeyo, Abu seems to be a really awesome person, you guys should feel very fortunate that she is with you! Jemal, you have yet to respond to my last post, but other than that, I love you guys(and that includes you to yogi!)
Yeah he is totally ok now. He made a complete turn around in about 10hrs.....so he was back to his normal self.
Post a Comment