Actually it is election time again here in Korea. So that means we get a day off! Tomorrow people will voting. I think I might take time to do some important chores. Like getting new front tires for my car, and rear tires for Yogita's car. If I am free the whole day then I will likely workout at home perhaps...weather permitting we can take a drive to the countryside and take some nice photos. I think we forgot to bring our camera last year when we went to Jin-do. With fuel prices the way they are traveling is something not to be taken lightly.
It sucks...it cost about...wait let me do a caculation.....1649won per liter....3.78L to a gallon = 6233.22 won which is about $6.43 a gallon....my car needs about 14 gallons to fill up...I usually have about 4 gallons that I use as a sort of reserve.....so 14x6.43= ....90 bucks!!!!!!! Ugh....once again the only good thing is that Korea is small....so for about 85,000 won I can get us to Pusan, and about 1/3rd of the way back.....maybe halfway back....esp if I do not drive around in Pusan to much. A few years ago I never had to worry....prices where much lower.
It hurts but...not so much as Korea is a pretty small place. I think Penn. might be a bit smaller...I think the state of Kentucky is about the same size as Korea. So It is not as bad as it sounds. In India I heard that for premium which is what my baby needs (the Engine is designed to run best of premium) is about 50-52 rupees....compared to 75 rupees here in Korea....no for premium figure about 100 rupees or almost 2000 won per liter. So India is actually a better bet as fuel is concerned...
Ok I blabber on...Kevin...sorry no pics yet..I will get on a certain person for you.
Jeyo!
Tata!
1 comment:
Post a Comment