


MEMORIES
Today brought me back the memories..
Of the time we were together..
Does time has feathers??
It flies away so soon...
Wasn't it yesterday when we were partying under the moon...?
Alas, its all over .. or is it still the hang over??
Looking at the pictures brought me a smile...
So i decided to open the file....
And post some beautiful smiles......
6 comments:
hey, thanx a million for the WONDERFUL Poem......we loved it!!!!!its so nice to see the pictures and go down the memory lane....thanx alot for the nice pics.
love: jeyo
Hey, How are you doing?? It has been a long time. lol I am fine as usual. You know? My school has a quarter system. I think most of schools have similar system in west coast. lol This quarter almost has gone. Fortunatley, I have been turning in homework, so I will not have a final exam. It is so nice. lol George will be a smart guy. I know you are worried about him, but nothing is gonna be bad. I actually have left home since I was admitted into high-school. I am just hoping he will not be lonely. I bought a round trip flight ticket to go Newyork city. This travel will begin 25th of August. HaHa. I am hoping that I will be possible to go Philly. I actually want to go back small town. Seattle, this kind of big city is not really good place to speak English. T.T lol
How weather is in Korea?? Seattle is like summer. lol It is a little bit weird becuase No spring and fall. HAHA.
Oh jemal. lol I am sick of writing essays. School always demand me to write a good essay. I should be a good writer. lol Well, I think it is an irony. You know?? I am attending school to study English. Hmm, isn't writing a part of English studying?? Nobody cares my typicall Asian accent. I am trying to speak Alpabet. HaHa Long holidays almost gone. lol I actually did nothing. Damnn. I just like to go school becuase it is hard to find something to do in weekend.
I see lots of smiles! is good to know u guys are ok, how about paying us a visit on lin or at RRA site?
hey Yas,
nice to hear from you. yeah, its been a long time....but hopefully we will be back on lin. soon. we miss all you guys. Damn!!!!all that frustration with NC i never realized how much we will miss lin. Can't wait to play again.
Post a Comment