Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rainy day

Wow, it rained cats and dogs today. It was a normal day basically. However, the rain. Here in Asia we get the monsoon season. Picture rain that is so heavy that at times you can be completely soaked within seconds of being exposed to the rain. That is how is was today, and every now on and off.

Well I want to talk about ultra portable laptops today. In my job I need a portable solution. Current my 17" desknote is just too heavy. The answer mini laptops. These babies have great battery life, and enough power for basic needs. These needs would include web surfing, blogging, emailing, and basic word processing.

A large portion of my work is word processing. I edit papers, and create study sheets for my classes, in addition to syllabuses for my different classes. A mini note book is so helpful in this regard. They are cheap, powerful enough for the tasks, as was mentioned above. Did I mention that they are portable...ultra like portable? These bad boys are only about a 2 pounds, with the functionality of a p4 class desktop.

I am so tempted to buy one of these.

Omorro what are you up to these days?

Ok tata....tomorrow..MORE FOOD FROM THE HERMIT KINGDOM!!!!!

5 comments:

Jemilah said...

Hey guys, what does 'jiniy' mean?

Jemilah said...

Mom could use an notebook laptop like that. I may consider something like that once I am more mobile. But with my little ipod, I probably won't need it.

Jeyo said...

Hmm how was it said? Yes it would be perfect as they are very very light, and perfect just web browsing.

Jemilah said...

I sometimes purchase items off of eBay from S. Korean sellers. The auction read: "jiniy Luxury Shirring Turtleneck Hoodies black L" Wasn't sure what that meant.

Jeyo said...

I think it is a brand name maybe? You know sometimes you can get the stranges collection of words when you see ads, or in clothing stores. Something like "You together sun out to play windy hair blowing" Something like that, I mean you read it and think...that the heck?!