Thursday, October 15, 2009

Face book and Twitter vs blogging

I will be damned. I think I know what facebook has taken the world by storm. It is a super fast way to stay connected with people in a mini blogging sort of way. You are joined to primary, secondary, and tertiary social networks. In other words you can get to know many more people, and keep in touch with them, in a more streamlined way.

I love blogging and we will continue Yogita and I. I must say though, I am glad we finally jumped on the bandwagon. I will be looking into getting us iphones in the coming months. I will be able to stay a more connected than with our LG KS 20's. Larger screen a more powerful cpu (using apps will be seamless). I have heard that the Iphone has a built in beam projector! (i-beam).

Well today is thursday....oh about my new tranny, it shifts into drive very very roughly. So I am going to have my friend check it out and see whats what. I will be piloting the Enterprise into drydock tomorrow at ...err....6 o'clock....hmm something zero O hundred hours......stardate 5769840.2 ....uh yeah.

/tata

1 comment:

Jemilah said...

I like the no muss no fuss style of Facebook. Myspace is so cluttered.

On a side note, why were the stardates so long??