Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Long time no post...

Wow time sure does fly! There will be another wedding, this time it is our little Abu. I know she feels quite nervous about getting married. I also know it will be an exciting, while sometimes stressful transition to make. I am hoping that we will be able to keep in touch as well. I love technology and I know that my brother in law has a love for tech as well. It would be nice to trade notes.

We are moving to a larger apartment near where we used to lived. It is much better furnished, and well I love it. It has 3 bedrooms, so I am thinking of converting that small room into something. I don't want a office, as I am used to having my pc's in the master bedroom. George in time will be given a desktop (no net access though), and we will have all of his books ready for him. I plan to take him around to various museums, and outings. It is amazing how educating a trip outdoors can be. We might even hire a tutor to help out with math.

Next month we will be taking a flight to India for the wedding but I will post more on that as time passes.

My car on other hand has been through the ringer, I had to have the timing belt changed with the water pump. In addition the cam guide valve gave out, so oil was leaking into the combustion chamber....white cloudy smoke! It is all good now. Oh and she got a new bumper .

well...tata ^^

No comments: