Its that time of year again. I remember last year we went to Seok-cho. We left late at night I think it was a Wednesday night. I figured we could beat heavy traffic if we left at that time. I thought I was right when for about 80% of the trip traffic was relatively light. But as soon as we reached the interchange at Gang-nueng, there was our traffic jam! It was ok because it only lasted for like 30-40 minutes. However, I totally forgot where we stayed before (it cost only 50,000 won a night and they had the price clearly displayed). Instead we ended up at a resort, well it wasn't really a resort just an expensive hotel. We arrived very early in the morning like 2-3 am. I had insomnia and poor yogi could not get to sleep either. We ended up sleeping at 10am.
I guess the highlights would be the steak that was extremely small served with a ball of rice, and 1 jumbo shrimp, cut in half, and a handful of veggies. We decided to eat sam-gyup-sal and had a great time and spent much less!
This year using the iphone's apps we are able to see the hotels and even call ahead to check. I love my iphone 4.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment