I have made several post I just never got around to posting them. This time I will.
My best friend and I are planning a mini road trip. We will go to Yeo-su and make our way to Busan via the new bridge. I am very excited but I feel doubtful if we are going to be able to take 3 days and 2 nights. His work schedule might not allow it. Anyways I can hope.
George has been doing really well in his studies and he really enjoys his assignments. I will buy a science kit for him soon. He now plays super nintendo games via an emulator that I have. Amazing stuff technology.
Yogita and I are loving our ipads, we mainly use them for reading books. SO much better to have 100's of books in one slim device! Today I will drive my friends Volvo (he better not back out at the last minute!). Yogi, and I will go with him to city nearby and we will meet another friend of his.
I really need to update this blog with some recent pictures....I just can't be bother to transfer the pictures from the DSLR to this PC. I really need to buy another multi-card reader.
/tata
3 comments:
Ipads for reading ebooks only?
That's strange guys ;-)
looking forward for new pics...
who are you? I don;t mean to sound rude.....
İt's me, Hüseyin. I lost my password and used this account. Hope you are fine?
Post a Comment