Monday, September 17, 2012
Changes are coming!
This year has been quite a big year in many ways. Firstly with the death of my mother who past away mid summer, I have started to take a frank view of my life. I always sort of expected Mom to always be there, like a constant in an equation. When we saw her on skpye thanks to Lanya it turned my world upside down. It made me think about she lived her life. It made me think about the events leading up to her death. She did things as she wanted. She didn't let her disease control her. She went out to family gatherings. She didn't just sit down and die.
In Korea this has helped me to see some things that really need to be done. For example Yogita and I have been in the same position for many years. Granted the money is ok, but we are not living our lives. We are living our lives for other people. Its time to wake up and smell the coffee, and take control.
I will no longer work unhealthy hours just to "help out". I will make sure that vacation days are used. No more well....its ok maybe next year. You heard it here from me....early to mid Jan. there will be some major changes.
As of right now Yogita and I regularly work out. This is something that we feel needs to be a habit, a regular part of our routine in order to maintain our health.
The Motto for 2013 is "Don't live your life for others!" I know it sounds a bit selfish but I don't mean not to help family, or friends. I mainly mean no more over working for someone else's gain.
Ok I have to sign off for now.
/tata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment