Friday, April 18, 2014

4 minutes till my last class of this week!

Ok so once again I have been neglecting this blog......is blogging dead? No way!!

Anyways some updates 2 days ago a ferry sunk off of the southwest coast of South Korea. It is such a terrible event, made even worse that it was not due to bad weather, rough seas... It seems that it was human error, a very sharp turn was made which unbalanced the 6800 ton ship...and it capsized.

It looks like over 200 people may have perished even though they are only reporting that 25 have died so far.

Other news...the cherry blossoms opened up quite early this year, it was strange to hang out with Sun and his family while freezing our bums off. It was very cold and the wind.....ouch.

Now we are in the stages of planning yet another family trip...these get more and more fun. This time I would like to go a beach....but it is likely we might end up a resort. Maybe I will post a day to day update on that...

Anyways, it is friday and I know for a fact 3 of   my students will not  come in. So there is a possiblity that one will show up.

It has been almost 5 months since we have returned and we are loving it!

Oh yeah...I rented a car last weekend...the tosca it was a nice drive. George and jeyo really enoyed the beach. I really need to upload those pictures on facebook.

ok now I better go!

/tata


No comments: