Last Friday we made plans to go camping for two days. My major concern is getting to the area early enough to secure a good spot. The location is the same place we went late summer last year. The campsite is very close to the beach, and I can park my car right next to our site. We will grill some of the usual fare: pork shoulder, and pork belly. We plan to go into town and buy some fresh seafood as well. Chun-jang-dae beach isn't far from Gunsan only 25 kilometers or so, and there is a small town not 5 km's away. If we need to get some additional supplies we can hop in the car, and get what we need.
I am sure the boys are very excited about this trip. Usually, we only go camping overnight. Early the next day we pack up, and head home. Not this time! We will start for the site as early as possible, secure a spot. Then...it is ours for 2 days!!! I think it is 25,000 a day, plus 5000 a day for electricity. We will be going with our friend Bo, and I will invite Sun to come along as well.
Oh well work calls..gotta complete those comments!!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment