Well well it has been too long since I have posted here. I think an update is needed. I am still working in Iksan, and commuting from Gunsan. The boys are well, and getting bigger. Yogita is also doing well.
Just 2 days ago Yogita I planned to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. However, we were attending a Kotesol conference. So here and there we snuck out for a coffee with Josh. It was nice. The conference was very informative. Josh and I were able to pick up a writing textbook for our classes.
In the evening we all went out Josh, Yogita, and I to some of his favorite haunts. Wow, it really brought back a load of memories. I wonder if Josh noticed the faraway look in our eyes. Seoul is such a dynamic city, it is always changing and evolving at a breakneck pace.
We had this waitress who well....gave us quite a show. Later two of my bosses young relatives showed up and we played some games. It was loads of fun, and extremely tiring. Yogita and I are going to take regular trips to Seoul with and with out the boys.
I guess the next thing on our radar is our trip to India in the winter.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment