Well now that is is tax time, that means a possible tax refund...our first in Korea. I think our refunds have been taken...illegally. So we have to look into that...wonderful. I finally have internet banking set up so that is nice. We will see if we can link paypal to our account now...I hope we can.
It is a Tuesday but it feels like a Monday....ah holiday times. Maybe I will stay overnight in Iksan this week, we will see.
I spent over 2 hours waiting in the bank to get my check card changed, and to have internet banking set up. My check card (the old one) was practically falling apart. Nice to have a new one....strange the things we take for granted. One night while my car was in the shop, I had to get out of the taxi and run to the ATM to get cash, due the old check card not working....UGH.
Still 2 hours in the bank.....post holiday rush...
Gotta go!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment