Friday, September 29, 2017

The trip!

So it has been a quite sometime since I updated this blog. A lot of things have happened. Somethings that I have not meantioned. I decided to upgrade our systems a bit more. Yogita now has an iPad mini  2 which is similar to an iPad Air 1. The main difference is the size of the screen and the speed of the a7 CPU. The IPad Air clocks in at 1.4ghz while the mini 2 is 1.29. Basically it is a small iPad Air with out the finger print reader.

We went to Gwang ju and had a really good time. The only people who did not have as good a time was our boys. Their portable tech is well lacking which I will address very soon. So we had to make use of what the motels had. They played games via steam, on the motels pc, which I connected to the large 42 inch LED tv. It was a nice time for Yogi and I. We hung out with Steve and Josh. Josh was taking photos for a friend and Steve was spending time with him. We wandered around the venue taking in the sights. We called the boys in the hotel in the room and got food for them. After dropping off the food and resting with the boys for a bit we headed out again. I would say all in all we did about 5-6 km of walking.

The drive back the next day was relaxing and quick thanks to yours truly.

/tata

No comments: