It is time for a tech update. I have a lot of computers. Among them, I have different generations of the i7 CPU. I also use 4 different GPUs. I can only say that when shopping for a pc even one with an older CPU in it, your GPU is going to matter more than the CPU. Of course, I am not talking about really outdated CPUs.
The second generation i7 CPU is going to be pretty cheap used. Mate it with a gtx 770 and you will enjoy gaming just fine. What I see today in advertising is the latest Intel CPU getting much of the spotlight. It should get very little. Of course, this is for the gamers. Games today are very GPU intensive. So forget needing the latest CPU. Look for the latest GPU your system can support. It can be the cheapest option for many gamers. If you are using a gtx 400 series GPU a gtx 660ti will give you a huge boost in gaming. It will not hurt your pocket either.
If you are a gamer STAY AWAY from super slim laptops. You will thank me a few years down the road.
/tata
1 comment:
Great Site. I was recently hit by a virus. It was searchwebknow-com. This site has step by step instrucitons onto getting rid of this infections. Do visit Virus Removal Guidelines.
Post a Comment