When you are married for 18 years you want to do even more things with your spouse. Sometimes those things are stuff we did years ago when we were dating. One thing we would do is explore Seoul. Seoul is a HUGE city. Basically, every area has large clusters of residential areas. In these clusters you will find restaurants. We love food, and enjoy walking around different areas. Last weekend we went to Seoul and explored Itaewon. Now I many long term expats hate the place. I hate certain areas. Mainly near the clubs. I stay near the southeast, and south Asian eateries.
Well Next week we plan do explore another area. We have not decided which area. That is still up in the air.
Chu-sok is coming and for the first time in many years I am more excited about our plans AFTER the holiday.
Ok I gotta go the kiddies will be here soon!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment