Looking at how unstable that couple is really makes you look at who is by your side. She the man's wife shows more affection to others. Including me! She shows no love to him. She seems to put up with him. For the man, he seems quite petulant at times. Not really engaging with his wife.
These are just my observations. It seems he craves to be with her yet she simply puts up with his presence. I will strive to "be loving my wife". Give her my attention and make sure to spend quality time with her. I must never put another woman over her. The bible tells us to "Honor your wives". I must stick to these guidelines. I can do so many positive things in my life as a result of striving to follow guidelines found in the bible. My Yogita and I are happier than we ever have been as a couple.
Ok time to get this work part of the day started.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment