Friday, July 14, 2023

Babylon's fall all around us.

 When we look at history we can see that when Jesus came to Earth for some time afterward his teachings were poisoned with lies and falsehoods. In fact, many were mixed with pagan religions.

We know this due to bible students being blessed with an understanding to be  Babylon the Great. This is the world empire of false religion. For centuries this empire has ruled over kingdoms. It has crowned kings, and waged wars. In the bible, Jehovah has stated that it will fall at the hands of the Kings of the Earth. A beast that represents the U.N. will attack and completely destroy this empire.

However, there are signs that this empire is in decline, and has been for quite some time.  When I was little respect for the Church was in question due to allegations of priests molesting boys. These boys when they became men came forward. So likely this practice has been going on for a long time! Once the public knew about trust in Christendom started to fall away. 

Today when I tell someone I am a Christan I am looked at as being simple-minded, or gullible. 

Of course, this very attitude was prophesied in the bible! Like in Noah's day, people mocked him when he began prophesying about rain coming. Something that had not happened up until that time. Then when the rain did fall you can only imagine the panic, fear, even humiliation as everything they had were being swept away!

The Bible warns us to get out of Babylon! For myself, I will stay far away from it!

/tata


No comments: