Thursday, March 07, 2024

Time does fly...but to where?

 We are all on a road. Some of us deny this fact and live only for the weekend. During this time either a person will drink or eat to excess or dive into hobbies so deep that they forget about what they feel is the "real world". The real world being one in which people work and grind all day just to die at the end. 

But this is false! The bible tells us that this world is lying in the power of the wicked one. It tells us of a future were this one will be done away with. Well, what comes next? The real life does! We are all on a road to that real life. Those who have died will be woken up to either life or judgement. I imagine some wicked person who thought "HA, I got away with doing evil things!". Only to awake in front of a judge. At that moment realizing what they threw away, a real life! 

I know this thought fills the minds of Jehovah's witnesses and many others who read the bible and have learned the secrets with in. The many lamb like ones who are yet to be found. I want to walk this road to give thanks to Jehovah for savings us before we were even born! Gen 3:15. 

/tata

No comments: