Wednesday, April 23, 2025

Spring is coming close

Well, it is that time of year again. This year was really odd with prolonged dry periods and many warnings of forest fires. Actually, there were some really bad fires in March. In fire was started by a family cleaning up a burial site. 

But here we are Yogita and the boys are still pioneering and I am active in service as well. This I feel the happiest about. We are also still regularly attending meetings with me attending the mid-week meeting on zoom. I feel worshiping Jehovah together draws us closer to Jehovah and to each other. This is something I will never stop doing. I feel that there is eternity in doing this. A story our story which will never end.

My wife and sons smile at me more. We all know we must continue to fight with our old personalities, and we are winning. I know this because there is peace in our house. Also, when there are difficulties, we work them out after praying to Jehovah sooner. Sometimes we do not pray right away, but we are working on this. 

I have not missed family worship in nearly four years, and I understand more about why this must always continue. It roots us in the truth and builds our faith. It also serves as encouragement and a continued refinement. 

Right now all eyes are on July as Yogita Goerge and Jeyo have ben invited to pioneer school. Our convention is also in the same month. So a very exciting time. Then, after that, is our summer vacation late July or early August.

So on we go, putting the kingdom first!

I will post a tech update soon.

/tata

No comments: