So ok I have new class, students are great. But the director gets sick, and the new teacher is delayed until the end of the week, yogita's cell phone is just crap, we need to get another set.
I am learning more and more about parking, that is a needed skill here more than good driving skills I think. There is just no space in Korea so you need to learn about parking in very tight situations, and driving through heavliy congested intersections, or back roads.
But all is good, when I have my license I will drive myself to the company classes that I have, then I can listen to my music as loud as I want! Rnb, classical, hindi, rock, alturnative, oldies, even techno!
Now all I need to do is find time to take the test!
Ok that is all for now!
Jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment