Ok we had a nice weekend. We had to call off plans to travel to Daejon.
Perhaps next in the afternoon we can head over there. We will have to see.
Next saturday I have to cover for my boss, she has a appointment on saturday so I will be the only person running class. I will try some listening activities with them.
I might end the class 1 hour early so we can get a head start to Daejon. We want to atleast have a good look around maybe pick up some things, THEN head back to Gunsan, music blaring the whole way! LOL mp3's are nice!
Anyways now I am doing a whopping 8 classes......can't wait until that is reduced to 6. Pretty please! But I will do what I have to do, what must be done.
My boss is also a good friend. She has been almost like a second mother in many ways....it is strange but true. Both my wife and I feel this way.
Ok gotta go!
Jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment