It is really nice today weather wise. I drove to Jeon-ju and back to Gunsan in record time (without speeding), actually traffic was really light. It was a lonely drive though...Yogita had to get ready for classes.
I am becoming more comfortable with driving around Jeon-ju. If we are going to live in Cholla province it is helpful to get to know the biggest city. Shopping places are everywhere, nice western resturants are everywhere in Jeon-ju. Another city I would like to know more is Daejon. Daejon to me is like a small Seoul. It has a similar feel to it.
We have lived in Seoul for some time and have visited Seoul countless other times, so we know Seoul well. However distance means that we can only visit at the most 1 time a month. (Well...maybe more when the weekend class ends).
I am very tired from the drive and I missed my regular dosage of green tea...ugh...must guzzle a couple of cups before the start of the company classes.
Jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment