Friday, April 15, 2005

Yogita called home last night.

We found out that the phone cards we normally use have had the time limit extended to 20min! So we figure if we call India twice a week, then our family in India will be more connected with what is going on here in with us in Korea, and us with them in India.

Yogita's younger sister just got her passport! Great! So she will visit us, and I must bring alot of chocolate for her.....and she had better bring many many hindi movies.......well...i hope she can.

We are really excited about her visiting us. I talked to my mother in law....darn i really must learn more hindi yogita is a great teacher but I am poor student.

Today we will go to the park, have a nice look around enjoy the outdoors. Tomorrow promises to be very busy!

Ok I gotta go~!

Jeyo

No comments: