Friday, March 24, 2006

Daejon zoo plans!

Oh boy....once again I did not download the pics of our last trip to our computers....we took over 260 pictures of animals, and George and Gon-Ho.

We really need to have another family picture..it has been quite a awhile since we last had a picture taken, as a family.

Well this weekend promises to be quite fun, cause we are heading back to Dae-chon.
This time however we will go to the zoo. Dae-chon has a very large zoo..heck I thought Kwang-ju's zoo was huge..but apparently not.

After visiting the zoo we might go to Costco, you can never go wrong shopping there. Our supplies from the last time have run out about 2-3 weeks ago...so it time to go again.

I forgot to take pictures of the pizza there. It is HUGE there are only six slices to a pie, but they are so large that it is best to eat only 1 slice...more than that and you are asking for indigestion.
However, it is hard to resist, So I usually end up eating about....2.5 slices,...but not this time.

I hate getting acid reflux and all of that. Very annoying....especially at night....ugh. Sunday we will return to Jeon-ju and have alot of fun, visiting the friends, and maybe have dinner.

I gotta go!

see ya!!!

Jeyo.

No comments: