Friday, March 31, 2006

We can feel spring!

Finally it is starting to get warmer, now in Korea that is not really a good thing as it gets very humid here. The winter was a mess though, we have heavy snows which is not usual for us, and Gunsan, and most of South Korea for that matter does not remove snow from city streets very well. I think they only make a few runs, so it really sucks. Side roads are really really bad. Heck I think that the roads that run throught the industrial complex where never touched at all resulting in crazy patches of ice, that made driving feel like ice skating (not a good feeling in a 1800kg car, and not to meantion that Yogita's car has no ABS system installed. I wish I had TCS, aparently the type of Acura Legend I have is the type 1 engine....less powerful at 215hp (asia ratings) and 200hp.

Oh well I am rambling on I will post some recent pics from the zoo here as well.
I also need to find out about hosting videos on the net.

Ok Josh wants to talk to me...I gotta go!

Its friday yeah it is friday yeah its friday!!!!!!!!


Ta ta


Jeyo.

No comments: