Um I believe there are no oysyers in the pic although we did eat them that night.....I think in this pic there are mostly clams with some snails (well they sure look like snails to me). Have you ever had fresh scallops out of thier shell?? Melah they taste like heaven!!!!! Uh err well really darn good!! I have email you as well...and post on Jothnam's webpage. He is getting to be such a big beautiful boy!!!
I haven't had some good seafood is SO long. Which is a stinking shame seeing as though I live in ALASKA! I think I will treat myself, either for our anniversary or after the baby is born.
Clams are SOOOO good :0P
I loved the posts on the kids sites, it was really heart warming! (((HUGS)))
Good question, the only forum that does that somewhat conviently is the Family Circle website (groups.msn.com/afamilycircle) Otherwise, the guestbooks are the only one I know of right now.
5 comments:
Are those oysters? Looks yummy.
Um I believe there are no oysyers in the pic although we did eat them that night.....I think in this pic there are mostly clams with some snails (well they sure look like snails to me). Have you ever had fresh scallops out of thier shell?? Melah they taste like heaven!!!!! Uh err well really darn good!! I have email you as well...and post on Jothnam's webpage. He is getting to be such a big beautiful boy!!!
I haven't had some good seafood is SO long. Which is a stinking shame seeing as though I live in ALASKA! I think I will treat myself, either for our anniversary or after the baby is born.
Clams are SOOOO good :0P
I loved the posts on the kids sites, it was really heart warming! (((HUGS)))
Melah is there a function like this one where you can leave messages daily with every post you post? Oh can i only use the guestbook?
Good question, the only forum that does that somewhat conviently is the Family Circle website (groups.msn.com/afamilycircle) Otherwise, the guestbooks are the only one I know of right now.
Post a Comment