Sunday, May 21, 2006


OK here is another. This was taken last year when Yogita cut my hair....I think it was in the spring more like March or April not May also the year is wrong in the camera...gotta fix that! Anyways I promised to post this ages ago...Today we were going through our pictures.....found this old thing. Oh by the way the program picasa is great for archiving all the pictures, and movies on your pc.....really nice interface...I love it! Oh and Mike I will email you my number....14 properties!!!! Where is your older brothers cut!!!! Nah just joking!! It is good here that you are back to teaching drama...acting is your thing Mike! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jemilah said...

Its Buckwheat's great-grandson from Little Rascals! LOL

Mike said...

How about that number bro? Email me at mikesworld80@yahoo.com. When is the best time to call? What day?
Let me know...

Mike