Friday, June 23, 2006

Attitude!

The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.
William James (1842 - 1910)

I was just lazily browsing the internet when i came across this quotation and well, it got me thinking...... I do agree that a lot in life depends on our attitude towards the situation.....I love Jemal and he has thaught me alot about different things but this one perhaps the most important thing i learned from him is to turn every situation into a "positive one" , to look for good in every circumstance. I have to agree i'm not so good but i try. Sometimes I wonder how Jemal can do it... be so happy even when we are riding a low wave....but he does it! and it helps and inspires me.....i'm happy to have him

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree Yogita! Life today can throw some pretty hard things your way but its all about how you CHOOSE to react to them! Great quote!