Yeah....thats right. This course is almost over. It was nice, but it totally drained me.
Well...I guess....yeah I was drained. Omorro we have information to pass on to you.
Next week Lanya we have to talk about the email you sent us. We loved the photos on your blog.
Steph, the stamps that we go where actually quite cheap, and took only about an hour. I believe the one we have was about 15,000 won. It took them about an hour or so to engrave our names in it.
The location is in Insa-dong. They are easy to find, the name of the kind of stamp you want is :
도장. They will give you a selection of stamps, then you can tell them what you want engraved.
We are looking forward to a nice peaceful weekend, just chilling at home, glad that a very busy week in behind us. Oh..I think I have the High school class on saturday...
Ok I gotta go...Tata!
2 comments:
Check your email. Very important!! Since you will be home this weekend I will try to call you
Hey there
What is your number? Has it been fixed yet?
Post a Comment