Sticky sticky sticky. It is summer in Korea. I remember when I first came to South Korea (remember Huseyin!). It was sooo muggy at that time!
Lqast year we got an air conditioner does alot to help. Except that the elect. bill goes through the roof. I am talking like 200-250 bucks! Well that is what it cost us last year when we had it on most of the day and through the night. Now we just sorta use it during short periods of time.
Tomorrow is monday but there is a holiday on tuesday so that means that we are going to have what I call a Monday/Friday. That is a monday that will feel like a friday...i love those.
Ok I am installing an old game...Huseyin do you remember that game I got at Young-san but could not make it work on my computer? The one where you can control clans in medevil japan well the name is Shogun: Total war.
I gotta go!
1 comment:
Yo dude. What up dude? Get back to me about Alsaka. I know you guys are going to India. We are going at the end of October. My real estate investing company is going well. I have two closings next week. I also have auditions coming up for Treasure Island and Purlie. I conducted the bible study yeaterday for the first time. I was a little nervous but it went well. Get back and stay in touch
Post a Comment