Heh..Jeol your right, make that 5 countries. Well..that kid...I think he feels that people will be impressed if they hear his stories...NOT. It feel good friday is around the corner. It will mark the end of this week. This week really did fly by. I guess seeing that we will be having many weeks with no holidays means that we will be having more 5 day weeks. I am such a wuss ... I mean we get so many 3 day weekends and those wierd days where there is a holiday in the middle of the week. Kinda strange those holidays but it is nice. Then we have 2 long holidays...ah the life. Jeol your temporary apt. looks nice!
What are the specs on your computer? I wish I could take your van off of your hands...lpg compact size...great car to have (especially for all of the company classes!) Ugh...I can;t drive stick shift to save myself!
ok i gotta go!
jeyo
5 comments:
You homey,
When is your next holiday after your trip to India? Maybe we plan a trip to AK around that. I closed on the building near Temple Tuesday! I got it for 70k it's worth 130k. Nice! I'm moving my office there next week. I might be doing a show called A Man of Firsts next month. I will know by next week. Shavonne is full term. Michaela will be here by the end of the month. So why don't don't email me back like you said nigga:)
Lata
I wish I could have given her to someone that would have appreciated her, but alas she is garbage now. My new comp isn't as sweet as I would have liked, but she is all I could afford now. I got a DVD-RW drive, 160 GB (I don't need much since I have the 300 GB external), 512 MB of the new DDR D2 RAM, AMD 3800 MHz processor,Midtech AM2 M/B, GForce 6100 graphics card, 6Ch audio card, etc. I think that's about all I can remember. But my board has a lot of room for upgrades later if I become wealthy enough to spot for more ram, etc.
Because, Mike, he is too busy sitting around on his computer with all those stinkin' holidays they have over there. We only get off for Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, and the 4th of July. Makes you want to spit.
And Mike, your grammar is horrendous!
Jemilah
Oh, and here's a thought... for a possible date to come visit Alaska, think 'Memorial' :) Again, just a thought.
Grrr...Jeol that system is a mean one!!! Damm makes my p4 which I o/ced from 2ghz to 2.3ghz seem...well....very very old!!!!
Mike that is sweet! Now buy me a 1995 Acura Legend coupe, Trim :LS, with all of the the options, and low mileage....yeah...um ok...
Nice deal though mike. And yo yo..Ima get back at ya dog! (Hope I sounded tough enough..yeah yeah...um..yeah yeah!)
Yeah then I am right over here we get alot of holidays...used to be more....darn government canceled arbor day.....think about the TREES!!!!!!
Oh an again...Jeol...nice setup...sheesh 160 gigs..that is more that what we have externally.
And then you have that 300 gig drive...how much are they these days?
Post a Comment