Well it is about time..we will have a chu-sok holiday of proper length.
You see tuesday is a national holiday (what the holiday is I have no idea), but there is a 1 day gap then....thursday friday and saturday where friday is the actually "chu-sok" day.
Now there are some upsides and downsides. Firstly the good: next week the day in between the holidays we will get off! So that is about 6 days....Oh YEAH!!!
This leaves us the option for travel!
Now here is the bad: traffic....there will be gridlock all over the South Korean roadways....from your country roads to your highways (well at least that is what people tell me...)
Last year we where able to experience a bit of that, which resulted in our visiting Chon-nan, instead of Seoul.
Some friends in Jeon-ju will take us on a tour...(I hope it will not be a tedious lets run around to all the nice places in Jeon-ju for about 10 minutes....especially since I will the freakin' taxi driver! which will rule out any possiblity of listening to my favorite music, Choi-chen-hee, hiphop, and hindi music!...whew...what a run on sentence....)
Our trip to India is approaching fast..........
Ok...I gotta get those darn pics uploaded....ugh...sleepy...need green tea...green...tea.......(instead I am drink a disgusting concoction of coolaid with lots of sugar, and powered green tea from the green tea capital of South Korea...Bosung...boseung...bo.....dammit....bo...aahhhggg....Jeol...please help if you are not too busy with your studies which sound nice btw......more run ons....cool.
Jeyo
2 comments:
보성 = Boseong ㅋ Enjoy your vacation man. I'll probably just end up chilling here.
Hey Dude,
Still waiting on that email. Business is going well. Stressfull but good. I set up my office in the building I bought near Temple. Shavonne is due anyday now. We bought tickets to go to Alaska Nov 3rd. thru Nov 11th. We found tickets for $259 round trip! I had a couple of auditions and will begin rehearsals for a new show soon. I will let you know which one soon. Kiss the family for me. Write back...
mikesworld80@yahoo.com
Post a Comment