Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday...

Yogita tells me that I am becoming too lazy with posting pictures...
She is right...I have the to cf cards with pictures dating back to the spring of this year. I really have to find time to upload them here. I think when I do post them it will be pages of pictures with captions.

Ok here goes i will log out and then take the picts off of the cards.
At least step one will be completed. The next step is ulra easy using a program that comes with blogger to upload the pics.

Ok I will get busy, Mike I am sorry...I will email at the school, I will have more time then!

Jeyo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jemal & Gita & George
When do you go to India? Travis and I just got back from Disneyworld in Florida...when I get to work on Monday, I will post about my trip and there will be photos too. I wanted to update my blog everyday while we were away but I couldn't piggyback on someone else's wireless connection while at the resort...they wanted $10/day to get on the internet so we got a frig in our room for $10/day instead...I guess food is more important sometimes :)

Mike said...

Hey guys! Shavonne and I are in the hospital! She is being induced. Michaela should be born sometime tomorrow. I will keep ya'll posted!

Mike said...

Michaela is here!!! She was born 11:42 pm EST on Oct. 6th. 7lbs 8oz
20 inches!

Jeyo said...

First of all MIKE WE ARE SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! I have been so busy that I was unable to even look at some of Melahs updated baby pics. This sunday I should have more time to be online to see and pics of her!! I think you are very fortunate...2 sweet girls. It seems like yesterday when I was welcoming Nick and Melah's little one to the world via thier website....wow...time flies!!!

Lanya we will be leaving sometime in early Nov. The wedding is on the 15th.