Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday!

I would like to dedicate this post to Jemilah, Lanya, Mike and Omorro, and to Jeol, Steph, and Hueysin. I have been reading some of our past entries and I must say I forgot the good feeling I got when you all would reply to our post back then, and now. It really feels good. Mela when you posted in response to my tummy woes...it really made me feel good, that you shared my pain, and sympathized. Lanya your questions about our activities here make us feel more excited about sharing them! Mike the same goes for you as well! It just feels so good. Jeol you make me laugh when you post. You share in some inside jokes, for example the dude would acts like a kid but wants to be treated like something else...(I still have not figured him out!). I also love to read you blog as well..I promise I will post there. Steph your post are very nice too! Very cheerful, and upbeat. Poor Omorro..my twin brother, I know that you read this blog often but do not post much but I love you man!

So after taking a trip down memory lane I just wanted to say that everyone who posted....you make us want to post more! Also....I want to improve my writing, and spelling. You all have been very understanding of this area of weakness on my part!

Thanks!!!

Part 5 to come! and tomorro is friday!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok I gotta go....1 more class then it is home time!!!

tata!!!!!!

Jeyo

6 comments:

Jemilah said...

That brought tears to my eyes... and Jemal, you know I'm not a crier. What a sweet post. We are just very glad that you started this blog and take the time to update it. Keep the posts coming cause we'll be watching. By the way, you guys do realize you started a movement... I have a blog now, Falanya and Mike do and Omorro now wants one to put his music up on. And I will be helping Mom put hers together (more on that later). By the way, check out the family circle site, I posted a short video of Mom's new place. I will be taking a longer one today. Gotta run, Mom's waiting on me. Kiss Georgie you two!

Jeyo said...

Then I am glad to keep updating it!! Steph I will look into that! UGh spelling....errr.
Melah we checked out the video...good quality! Mom new place is HUGE!!!!
I did not realize I did that Melah.
*Jemal puffs out his chest*
Did you know it was orginally my idea to head over to Alaska?

Jemilah said...

No I didn't. How did you come by the idea of Alaska, of all places? This should be an interesting story!

Unknown said...

Hey guys
Great post!!! I love reading about your experiences and George growing up. Keep writing and we will keep reading...
Love ya
Falanya

Mike said...

You know we love and miss you guys. We also know ya'll work a crazy schedule. I really want to talk about an AK trip in April for the memorial! Let me know! My new show Purlie opens Jan.11th. Also we bought five more properties! We have 15 total! Well get back to me.

Joel said...

I enjoy reading your blog too. It's the only way I can keep up with you guys now that I'm in Seoul. Speaking of that individual... he called me the other day. It almost felt good to know nothing had change. ^^ Merry Christmas to you, Jemal and George. I was playing with toy cars in Lotte World yesterday and thought of George a lot. Tell him I said hi.