Wednesday, February 21, 2007

After a long time

This is not a continuation of my India trip..perhaps tonight I can keep going with that.
This is just an update. These days we have been less busy than usual. We just came off of a
4 day holiday, we stayed around Gunsan and basically took it easy.

Let me point you to a cool website another English teacher told me about (thanks Ben!)
the wbsite is www.alluc.org it is the best! You can watch movies, tv series, and what not in streaming video. Some of these files you can download as well. Just one thing..if you have a p3 cpu...make sure you are running plenty of ram, and have atleast 1ghz or better. On my notebook, and Yogita's we are able to watch programs nicely...however Abu's cpu just can handle the load...do not worry abu...we are going to send you back with a good strong pc. I will slowly build it when you arrive.

Sorry Omorro some things came up and I could not leave you a voice message...tonight i will.
Mike your blog is looking so nice..your writing style is very nice...I really enjoy reading your blog. Melah I missed you the other day! Next week we have another holiday (gotta love Korean holidays!).

George is now on a regular study program. Right now it is just abc's and simple writing...I will be introducing other subjects over the course of this year. We will be sending him to India for his primary education. So we will be preparing him for that.

I am learning Hindi these days...tonight I will review everything that I have learned so far..I want to make plenty of sentences tonight....I have to show my teacher that i can do it! (Thanks dad!)

I will be more busy soon...GM Daewoo....right around the corner.

Ok I gotta go for now.

ps: hanging around Gunsan has never been more fun...going to countryside, the riverside, and heading out near the airport, we even went to see a movie..bridge to tarabithia...nice movie too!

ok Tata Daewoo!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Yo bro. Long time no write. Post a message next time you go on my blog. Thats good that you are putting George on regular study program. Miciah will be 3 in April and she is on one. She can write her own name, reconnize all her letters and numbers up to 10 andher colors. It's alot of fun watching her learn. My show Purlie closed two weeks ago. I will post pics in a week or so. I'm in my office five days a week tring to get my cash out refinance deals closed. It's stressfull but in a good way. Write back soon and lets talk about our AK trip.

Unknown said...

Hey guys
You are going to send George to school in India? Are you guys going to move there? Or is just George going to be living there in a boarding school or something?

Jemilah said...

Yea, is Georgey going away by himself? All on his lonesome?