Monday, March 05, 2007

Some Bad News!

we got into a car accident friday night. A truck hit our car...the driver was drunk....thankfully nobody got seriously hurt. Jemal got some muscular damage on his shoulder and legs and i broke my right ankle....nothing seroius though. I have to go back to the hospital on wednesday either to get a cast or a surgery depending on the seriousness of the injury. Jemal has been a great help. he has been carrying me up the stairs and helping me get around in general....little George has been helping me alot too running around doing simple chores for me. please remember us in your prayers. we love you all.

jeyo.

4 comments:

Mike said...

OMG!!! Please call us so we can hear from you guys!! I won't tell mom until you call her and she hears ur voice and knows everybody is ok. Please call her 907-222-1499. I don't want her to freak out. U guys r n r prayers!!

Unknown said...

A car accident??!! That had to be verry scary! Make sure that Jemal gets checked out too. Do as Mike said and call mom. I love you guys and I am soooooo glad that you all are ok. Are you gonna get anything out of the other (stupid) guy for crashing your car?

Jemilah said...

OMG!!!! THANK JEHOVAH you are all (more or less) ok! But a broken ankle and muscular damage is nothing to smirk about, I can only imagine! DUMB, dumb, drunk drivers Argghhhh!!!

You are in our prayers. Please be careful out there. I wish we could be of some help some how. If you need anything at all $$ or otherwise, please remember us. We're here for you! (((HUGS)))

Mike said...

I told mom about this. She wants u 2 call her. 907-222-1499. We r all worried. How is Yogi's ankle?