Yesterday weI found out that that we will be having another baby!! We are happy about the news as we feel that 1 more child is needed. I am hoping for a girl even George seems to want a baby sister...oh well..we will see. Two boys are fine by me, but a girl.......ah that would be sweet.
This week is almost over, we want to go on a walk Yogita's leg has almost healed fully. So we are happy about that. We want to go on walks and join the gym in our building. I miss working out on the wieghts, Yogita could do some walking (treadmill), or some stretches.
Ok I have to go, I might be starting a new class today.
Jeyo.
4 comments:
CONGRATZ GUYS!!!! R u ready for a baby?!?!? I have very little patience with babies and Shavonne spoils me. She allways takes the baby when she is really fussy. Congratz again! We r flyn to AK tomorrow morning. We will be there for the memorial. We come back on the 7th of april. When r we going to talk about an AK trip together? Huh huh huh??
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I am so excited. Wow! Well, if you guys are not able to visit here (especially after how much it took to finally visit India) we will just have to visit there. Wow, wow, wow... How exciting! Now Yogita will HAVE to have a kids website for you guys so that we can keep up on George and the new little one!!!!! Oh, how exciting.
That's awesome man. Congratulations. I hope everything turns out well.
Wooohoooo! Another little one! I hope it's a girl too...that would be awesome! Keep us updated about the pregnancy. :) :) :)
Post a Comment