Well I just had to include my little family. Our complex is actually the oldest in Gunsan...about 30 years or so. These pictures do not show the recent changes that Yogita and I have made.
hi jeyo i arrived madison 3days ago how's going? i have been test and orientation teacher sad to me your speaking good but shortage other thing there's too many korean and saudiarabian. i miss u jeyo madison is beautiful city. so beautiful capital building and lake do u know? america is too many thing different from korea there is too chip food but when i go to restaurant so expensive compare with korea i'm so tired beacuase time difference 3 day's ago flight over pacific ocean is too scared to me and tired
as soon as possible my photo send my blog this week i can't use computer because not yet register
je yo don't you ever forget you are best teacher i've ever meet ^^
3 comments:
hi jeyo
i arrived madison 3days ago
how's going?
i have been test and orientation
teacher sad to me your speaking good
but shortage other thing
there's too many korean and saudiarabian.
i miss u jeyo
madison is beautiful city.
so beautiful capital building
and lake
do u know?
america is too many thing different from korea
there is too chip food
but when i go to restaurant so expensive compare with korea
i'm so tired beacuase time difference
3 day's ago flight over pacific ocean is too scared to me and tired
as soon as possible my photo send my blog
this week i can't use computer
because not yet register
je yo
don't you ever forget
you are best teacher i've ever meet ^^
see you
je yo
plz send me email
my address is
znra@naver.com
It looks a lot lot apartments here. I don't know what I expected, but something more Japanese was what I had in mind. Don't know why.
Post a Comment