In five days Abu will be visiting us. Today we had some things dry cleaned, and when we were talking to the dry cleaner lady, we signed up to get milk delivered to our house.
Yogita is happy about it because they gave us a "gift", a pressure cooker. I like the arrangment because one they have lactose free milk, and two it will save us money in the long run.
Since I have married Yogita I have learned quite a bit about milk. In India milk is used in many ways to make desserts! So regular supply of milk means I can have my favorite sweet dishes prepared at anytime.
I feel sleepy I will go and clean up my car...Abu it is a bit of a cluttered mess.
I feel sleepy..oh some news...North Korea tested another missle....and gas prices are $1.66 per liter now...people in America should not complain....3 bucks a gallon is a nice deal! The only thing that is ok about these high prices is that Korea is really small. That means on a full tank I go all over the place (provided there are no traffic jams, and you stick to expressways). On a full tank I can go about 550Km with out my low fuel light coming on under the conditions meantioned above. Now...to fill up...it would be $1.66x68 liters (18 gallons) Typically I get about 50 liters to fill up my tank...I never let my fuel level drop too low. So usually when we are going on a long trip 300km+ then I fill up. On average it will be about 112 bucks to fill up!! Oh and forget about premium fuel....tack on another 15% or so.
Ok I gotta get to my chores!
Jeyo
5 comments:
$112!!! You guys are getting mugged at the pump!! My Blazer is a bit of a guzzler, so we use up a good bit of gas. Yikes
Gas is actually $3.09 to $3.24 in and around philly. But we will allways complain
.....3.09 to 3.24.....man oh man.
you see here in Korea the government places a 77% tax on fuel. It stems from a decision dating back to the post IMF period where the government increased taxes on fuel to fund "corperate restructuring"
I think the government uses all that money for other things on their agenda....
Melah your blazer does it use gasoline? Oh and American, and Japanese cars here are crazy expensive due too taxes!
Yeah, gasoline... Except it doesn't use it, it pulls out a pitcher and guzzles it like a drunkin bum. Alas, I love big cars. We will be going for a Chevy Z11 or a Suburban in the next few years. Go figure. By the way, whose Abu? An in-law?
Yo Jemal, long time no talk to. Listen I have finally finished my cd and would like to get it to you, I don't mind mailing it, what would be the fastest way?
Post a Comment