Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weird Dream!!!

At times i get these dreams where i destroy by mistake one of my gadgets.
Well I guess it was 2 nights ago...I dreamt that I had sort of pulled the outer cover off of my 512mb sd card....which reminds me of the 4gig card that went bad almost over night. UGh.

Today is wednesday the hump day....Yogita and I have finished Nip Tuck season 3.....bummer...wait...no season 4, cause season 5 is airing now.
So once again we are in need of something new to watch while playing lineage.

We have been working out in the evenings for about 3 weeks. I feel great. I am looking to do more cardio tonight...and tryout some new machines.
Yogita walks, and uses some light weights. It keeps her feeling good so I am happy.

George is doing well, he loved transformers so much that he balls up these little pieces of paper and they become "robots" capable of meta-morphing..... To the untrained imagination it looks like he is just balling up the paper bits more...I love his imagination...reminds us of ours. Yogita and I even dream about games that we play!

Omorro I will have to chat with you in length over the weekend, to give you feedback. Great stuff though!
Vista is a crap OS. I think I will need to wait until I can get more out of it.
For now I am thinking of just getting a second hdd, then load vista on one of them, and xp on the other. Then I could just change the boot priority when I need to.

Before I sign off I am just glad that dream about the card was just a dream. I have some nice pics that I have not put on my desknote yet!

Tata!

Jeyo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I got a chance to chat with Abu which was really cool. Can I get you guys phone number again? I am staying with mom for a bit and I have a new number 907-230-4041. Kiss George for me

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Well, Jemal, the Weekend came and went, and still no feedback...Hey Jemal, I've got a wild and crazy idea, hold on to your seat...how about emailing me sometime! Anyway I am working on all new material, looking to send that in a few months. Did you ever give my website any thought? Kiss George and Yogi for me!!!

Unknown said...

Jeyo Hogan? Cool! What is his middle name?

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Jemal please check your email in hotmail, I left you a message about computer buying help